Friday, February 7, 2014

Big Year Ahead

Hope everyone had a great holiday. I am looking to update some of my content. Have personally had a great start to my year. Got to spend some much needed time with Bambi aka Mya. Came down and spent a month with me. Looking for her again in the summer. Meanwhile enjoying my current girl Bunny miss blonde. So I've had my hands full. Between that and dancing I really haven't had a lot of time to webcam. So I've been lacking and slacking on you guys. I hope to be up and running pretty full speed with it this year. Really need a new laptop to broadcast from. Mine is about 4 year old now and full of pictures. Slowing it down. So hopefully that will be something I invest in soon. Any donations towards it would be appreciated:) a really good way to keep up to date with me is twitter. I'm on there weekly. With big moves and pictures. Miss and send you all my love and kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment